|New Zealand Ferries|
|Ferry Booking Terms and Conditions|
* ANY FERRY RESERVATION/S MADE
WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DEPARTURE TIME/DATE OR ON
THE DAY OF TRAVEL CAN NOT BE GUARANTEED
* All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$) and include Goods & Service Tax (GST).
* Fare Types -
'Refundable/Changeable' Fare -
- Fully refundable up to 72 hours prior to travel date.
- If cancelled within 72 hours of travel date, there is no refund
- Can be change to another travel date or time up to 72 hours of travel
- No date changes are permitted within 72 hours of travel date
* A NZ$30.00 Refund Processing Fee will apply to all 'Refundable/Changeable', will apply for any ferry reservation if cancelled prior to sailing time and/or travel date.
* There are no refunds on all 'Refundable/Changeable', after the ferry service has departed.
* All reservations and the issuance of an 'E-Ticket/Itinerary' or 'E-Voucher' for travel on any ferry service is subject to the terms of the Operator's Conditions of Carriage and Terms and Conditions of the fare that has been booked.
* Any 'E-Ticket/Itinerary' or 'E-Voucher' must be available for inspection by an Interislander check in agent on the day of travel. Failure to have an 'E-Ticket/Itinerary' or 'E-Voucher' available for inspection, may result in your travel plans being disrupted.
* The Issuance of your 'E-Ticket/Itinerary' or 'E-Voucher' of the ferry service that has been booked for, are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or expense incurred by passengers as a result of the failure of the service to operate or depart or arrive at the scheduled time or location or any other disruptions to the service due to operational requirements or from the forces of nature.
* Any dispute/s concerning your reservation comes under New Zealand law and is to be heard in a New Zealand Court of Law
between yourself and the operator of the ferry service
that has been
booked for and travelled.
|Copyright © 2010-2016 - All Rights Reserved|